Lusitano Rosé 2015
Product not available in United Kingdom
£5.61 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.09 points for each unit bought
If you liked Lusitano Rosé 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ervideira
Lusitano Rosé 2015 (Aragonêz)
- View: A bright, lucid magenta pink.
- Nose: Light and fresh bouquet featuring soft red fruits such as cranberries and plum with just a hint of floral.
- Mouth: A refreshing and well-structured flavour with lush fruity notes of strawberry, raspberry, and red currant. Long finish with a lingering berry aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Ervideira. The estate was first purchased by the first Conde D'Ervideira in 1880 for private wine production, and has since grown into 160 hectares across the Alentejo region of Portugal. This region is known for its plentiful sunlight, lush rainfall, and mild winter temperatures, making it a perfect Mediterranean climate to nurture sophisticated wine grapes.
GRAPES: Aragonêz, Alfrocheiro.
AGEING: Will cellar well for 2 to 3 years after bottling date.
PREPARATION: Lusitano Rosé 2015 was created under the care of the winemaker Nelson Rolo. The grapes were machine-harvested at night. The two grape varieties were processed separately, then blended before bottling. Fermentation took place in rotating tanks, for 6 to 10 hours in order to accomplish gentle colour extraction. Then, the mixture is ﬁltered and taken to the cold chamber where it ferments at cool temperatures controlled to 10º to 12ºC.
PAIRING: Turkey, chicken, duck, fish or shellfish, light salads.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7-9ºC
The properties of Monte da Ribeira and Herdadinha belong to the family Leal da Costa, being the first record found in the name of Maria Luisa Godinho N.1807, grandmother of the 1st Conde D'Ervideira who started the production of the Ervideira wines in 1880, in turn great-grandfather of the...
Buy Ervideira Wine:
Highlighted review about Lusitano Rosé 2015
Posted on 06/03/19 at 04.31
Lusitano Rosé 2015
More reviews about Lusitano Rosé 2015
Posted on 03/06/16 at 04.55
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lusitano Rosé 2014
Reviews about Lusitano Rosé 2013
With the potential bouquet of the Aragonez and Alfrocheiro, this Rosé features an aroma of cranberries and fresh plums, an elegant structure, fresh and with a prolonged after taste.
- Winemaker: Nelson Rolo
- Winemaking: The grape varieties are processed separately. Fermentation takes place in rotating tanks where they stay for 6 to 10 hours in order to achieve gentle colour extraction. Afterwards the must is filtered and then taken to the cold chamber where it ferments at controlled temperature of 13 to 15 ºC.
- Grape Varieties: Aragonês, Alfrocheiro.
- Food Pairing: Excellent with shellfish or grilled fish.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve between 8 and 10º C.