Esporâo Reserva 201175cl
Esporao Reserva 2017
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Alentejo (Alentejo, Portugal)|
|Winery:||Herdade do Esporão|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Trincadeira|
|Starting Year For Optimal Consumption:||2014|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2020|
Description of Esporâo Reserva 2011
Esporâo Reserva 2011 (Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon and Trincadeira)
- View: Esporâo Reserva 2011 is light ruby colour, intense nose presents,
- Nose: showing well integrated with new wood, with notes of chocolate and vanilla attractive aromas of ripe red fruits and spices.
- Mouth: The palate shows elegance with layers of ripe fruit and robust but well melted tannins, which give a richness and complexity. The finish is long and persistent.
CELLAR: Herdade Esporao
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Aragonês, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet
How to serve
The philosophy of the company “The Esporão project began in the Alentejo from an irrepressible desire to make the finest wines. This is the basis of everything we do and something we extend to other products and regions. Everywhere, nature inspires us and helps us to improve. We respect and protect it, building a more promising future."More about the Winery
Reviews of Esporâo Reserva 2011
- View: Intense cherry red color.
- Nose: fine fruity aromas with floral tones and white woods.
- Boca: is smooth and balanced, serious, tasty and nerve.
APPELLATION: La Rioja.
VINEYARD: Ramon Bilbao.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: Underground Botellero where refines for 10 months.
Elaboration: Aged for 14 months in new French and American oak. In the selection table of the winery, choosing the best bunches, perfect fruits that ferment hand in wooden vats at controlled temperature.
PAIRING: Red sauce, roasted red meat, sheep cheeses, spicy dishes, risottos, meats beef round.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%