Esporão Brut 2014
Herdade do Esporão (Alentejo)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£11.53 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.18 points for each unit bought
If you liked Esporão Brut 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Herdade do Esporão
Esporão Brut 2014 (Antão Vaz and Verdelho)
Producer: Herdade do Esporão
Grapes: Antão Vaz and Verdelho
Herdade do Esporão
The philosophy of the company “The Esporão project began in the Alentejo from an irrepressible desire to make the finest wines. This is the basis of everything we do and something we extend to other products and regions. Everywhere, nature inspires us and helps us to improve. We respect and...
Buy Herdade do Esporão Wine:
Highlighted review about Esporão Brut 2014
Posted on 21/03/18 at 11.19
Esporão Brut 2014
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Esporão Brut 2012
It is a wine with all the character of the .
Reviews about Esporão Brut 2010
Clear, fine and persistent bead colour. Fine and complex aroma with notes of biscuit and hazelnuts. Intense and elegant palate, with citric notes, well balanced with good acidity and long and rich finish.
- Winemaker: David Baverstock and Sandra Alves
- Winemaking: Produced by the Classic Method and exhibiting an Alentejo profile of ripe fruit and body, rich and intense. Temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks (13 15ºC), bottle fermentation, lees contact for 9 months, degorgement. Classic method. Maturation of 9 months in bottle.
- Grape Varieties: Antão Vaz, Verdelho.
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperetif, and with light meals and roasts or even desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 6 to 8ºC