Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Dom Martinho
If you liked Dom Martinho 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bacalhoa
Dom Martinho 2016 (Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Trincadeira)
TASTING NOTES Dom Martinho 2016:
- View: bright and deep red.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits and ripe cherries.
- Mouth: plums, some spices, soft tannins, balanced, fresh and blackberries
GRAPES: Aragonês, Alicante Bouschet, Trincadeira, Cabernet Sauvignon.
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° -18 °C
Bacalhôa Vinos de Portugal S.A. was founded in 1922. Nowadays the company owns Quinta do Carmo and the Group Lafite Rothschild acquired some shares at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal. The mission at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal S.A. is to be recognized as one of the best companies in the world,...
Buy Bacalhoa Wine:
Highlighted review about Dom Martinho 2016
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
More reviews about Dom Martinho 2016
Posted on 05/06/18 at 13.01
- View: cherry red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruits like black cherries.
- Mouth: flavors of plum and blackberry, fine and soft tannins and a lingering...
Posted on 27/12/17 at 07.48
It tastes marvellous
Posted on 13/04/18 at 10.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Martinho 2010
Reviews about Dom Martinho 1995
Reviews about Dom Martinho 2015