Casa de Santa Vitória produces this Casa de Santa Vitória Versátil , a red wine from the region of Alentejo of the best of trincadeira, touriga nacional and syrah grapes. Drinks&Co users reviewed this red wine with 4,3 of 5 points.
Aroma of red-berries and flowers. Soft palate, elegant, with good persistence.
- Winemaker: Bernardo Cabral
- Winemaking: Total de-stemming followed by fermentation at 24ºC temperature (75,2ºF). Light filtration before bottling.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: Ideal as an appetizer and/ or to accompany meat, fat fish, pasta, cheese and baked vegetables.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”