Alta Alella (Alella)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Parvus Chardonnay 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Alta Alella
Parvus Chardonnay 2017 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Parvus Blanc Chardonnay 2017:
- View: Golden, clear and bright yellow.
- Nose: aromas of tropical, mango, papaya, breeding notes, vanilla and coconut.
- Mouth: oily, unctuous, balanced, long finish and pleasant.
PREPARATION: Prepared according to the criteria of organic farming.
PAIRING: raw seafood, complex salads, blue cheese, rice fish, grilled white fish.
TEMPERATURE: 6 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
The vineyards at Can Genis are all planted on Sauló soil, one of the key distinguishing factors of Alella's wines. Sauló is an acidic, sandy soil with low limestone content, low organic matter and poor water retention. The estate is just 2 km from the Mediterranean, with the vineyards planted on...
Buy Alta Alella Wine:
Alta Alella Pansa Blanca 2018
Alella (White Wine)
Privat Laietà Brut Nature Gran Reserva Magnum 2013
Cava (Sparkling Wine)
Capsigrany Rosé Brut Reserva 2016
Penedes (Rosé Wine)
Highlighted review about Parvus Chardonnay 2017
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It is made only with Chardonnay grapes.
- It belongs to the winery Alta Alella, located two kilometers from the Mediterranean Sea, between the towns of Tiana, and Alella.
- This is a bright golden color wine.
More reviews about Parvus Chardonnay 2017
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Parvus Chardonnay 2016
Reviews about Parvus Chardonnay 2015