Alta Alella (Alella)
£23.45 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Orbus 2011 right now.
Technical sheet · Orbus
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatSoups and stewsCheeseBarbecueGrilled meatsRagout|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2017|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Alta Alella
Orbus 2011 (Syrah)
- View: wine high layer. Cherry color with purple hues.
- Nose: Aromas of violets, ripe, balsamic, fruit spices (cloves) and well integrated with the notes of vanilla and toasted fruit breeding snuff.
- Taste: Tasty, bulky and well structured. Recalls the aromas of ripe fruit,
balsamic and spicy. Noble, well-integrated tannins. Long and complex finish.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Alella
VINEYARD: Alta Alella
AGING: 14 months
MATCHING WINE: meats, grilled meats, stews, vegetables, cheeses.
Alcohol content: 14%
The vineyards at Can Genis are all planted on Sauló soil, one of the key distinguishing factors of Alella's wines. Sauló is an acidic, sandy soil with low limestone content, low organic matter and poor water retention. The estate is just 2 km from the Mediterranean, with the vineyards planted on...
Buy Alta Alella Wine:
Alta Alella Pansa Blanca 2018
Alella (White Wine)
Privat Laietà Brut Nature Gran Reserva Magnum 2013
Cava (Sparkling Wine)
Capsigrany Rosé Brut Reserva 2016
Penedes (Rosé Wine)
Highlighted review about Orbus 2011
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: intense cherry own variety.
- Nose: Balsamic, ripe and spicy red fruits.
- Palate: Tannins well integrated tasty with a long finish.
Aging: 14 months in oak barrels Grape: Syrah
Pairing: Game meats, stews, Iberian and cheeses.
More reviews about Orbus 2011
Posted on 18/06/15 at 04.46
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Orbus 2008
Reviews about Orbus 2006