The Vigneti del Vulture Farnese Aglianico Pipoli of Vigneti del Vulture - Farnese: a red wine from Aglianico del Vulture with a blend based on aglianico grapes. The Vigneti del Vulture Farnese Aglianico Pipoli is the ideal red to combine with pasta bolognese and cheese. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4,5 of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Vigneti del Vulture Farnese Aglianico Pipoli
“Type: red wine
Name: Aglianico del Vulture DOC
Grapes: Aglianico 100%
Manufacturer: Vulture Vineyards
Contents: 75.0 cl
Production area: Municipality of Acerenza, Barrel and Maschito
Vinification: after destemming, maceration takes place in cold controlled temperature of 4-5 ° C for about 5 days; It follows fermentation in thermo-controlled environment of 22-24 ºC
Aging: 60% in stainless steel barrels, and the remaining 40% in the second passage barriques for about 10 months; conclusion bottled after 3 months
Alcohol content: 13.0% vol.
Serving temperature: 18º C”