Vigneti del Vulture - Farnese elaborates this Vigneti del Vulture Aglianico del Vulture Pipoli , a red wine from Aglianico del Vulture with aglianico grapes. The Vigneti del Vulture Aglianico del Vulture Pipoli is the ideal red to combine with cheese and meat. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Vigneti del Vulture Aglianico del Vulture Pipoli
“- This wine comes from a young winery in southern Italy
- Through its taste these matured in French oak barrels Aglianico fits perfectly into October
- The taste is warm, with a full body, sweet, ripe tannins and a sustainable, balsamic finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“- Garnet red in colour.
- The nose has layered, highly complex aromas with hints of underbrush, violets and cocoa.
- The full body has a sweet red fruit character with delicate oak nuances.
- Fruit notes linger on the finish.”