In the results of your search of 75cl on Drinks&Co you will find out, for example, Cinzano Bianco 75cl with exceptional prices and buy it in just one click, Don't think no more and bring a Vermouth Campari Group with you right now with a good value for money for £11.74.
“Nose: quite seductive, starting on citrus notes. The orange peel and coriander seeds are in the foreground. A fragrant whiff of old roses. Then darker notes, like mature red fruits. Cinnamon as well. Very round, it's only after some time that you get hints of gentian or absinth.Mouth: very...”
“- Refreshing as an aperitif, and just as full of flavour and rich in aroma as a beer from heaven. That's Deus.
- A magnificent symbiosis of brewing a beer and creating a sparkling wine. Ideal for delighting your guests sometime as an unusual choice with before-dinner nibbles and amuse-geules....”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Noilly Prat Dry White 75cl is straw-colouredSmell: Nose of ripe lemon rind and lemon with herbs and spices and sweet floral character. Very rich and nuanced.Mouth: quite dry and round palate with balanced acidity and a bitter grassy flavoursDETAILS OF DEVELOPMENT: is...”
- Color: Martini Fiero 75cl has an intense raspberry pink
- Smell: Old wine and herbs with rich citrus nose.
- Mouth: Intensely acidic with all kinds of citrus. Herbs and black pepper develop.
DETAILS OF DEVELOPMENT: is flavoured with the essence of Mediterranean citrus and...”
“- Cinzano Bianco is a fragrant, full-bodied and delicate aromatised wine prepared according to an original recipe.
- It is an extrememly versatile sweet vermouth that can be served either as an apperetif or as a cocktail ingredient, but should always be served well chilled.”