Searching for 3l on Drinks&Co you will be able to find, for example Limoncello Bello Castello 3L saving your money in order to buy it immediately, without complications. Don't think no more and bring a Fruit liqueur Destilerias Salas y Sirvent with you right now for only £60.57.
- Color: Smirnoff 3L shows a transparent color and clear
- Flavour: The nose immediately identify a characteristic grain vodka, with mild citrus and floral notes.
- Taste: a slight taste of grain alcohol gives a touch of warmth.
“TASTING NOTES OF Crystal Head Vodka Bottle 3L:
- Light color.
- Odor: mineral aromas, milk powder, wheat and white pepper slices.
- Taste: silky entrance, a light to medium body and little dry, notes of sweet cream. Final with a warm spicy peppery and mineral.
PRODUCER: Crystal Head....”
“TASTING NOTES OF Jeroboam Grey Goose Original Vodka 3L:
- Light color.
- Flavour: fresh, floral aroma with an elegant accented by a subtle citrus note.
- Taste: smooth with a delicate sweetness enveloping, soft texture and round, with a touch of almond. fresh and shiny finish.
“- Discover why Belvedere is celebrated by discriminating enthusiasts worldwide. Belvedere's taste profile features a subtle sweetness and smooth, clean finish that only comes from using 100% Da^kowskie Gold Rye as the single-grain ingredient.
- Belvedere Vodka hails from the small town of...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Ballantine's 3L has an amber color.Smell: Give a soft, fruity flavor ripe pear and peach mixed with licorice and cloves.Taste: A fruity flavors burst its way to ingest the distillate.ALCOHOL: 40% VolCOUNTRY: Scotland”
“- 100% Grande Champagne.
- A blend of various old Grande Champagne cognacs. Each cognac is aged separately during many long years owing to their origin and then the blend itself, made at the end of the ageing period, is aged for two years more (marriage).
- Matured in well seasoned Limousin oak...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: crystal clear.Flavour: a touch of freshly sliced leg.Taste: creamy texture with an oily fat. clean, soft, earthy mineral nuances end.PRODUCER: Chase Distillery.COUNTRY: England.PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared from potatoes of England, distilled in a still traditional...”