In your search 2009 dom perignon brut on Drinks&Co you can discover, among others, Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial with the best prices in order to buy it quickly, with all facilities. Do not delay, buy a Wine Champagne right now with an excellent value for money for £47.01.
“TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage 2009:
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: notes of guava, green grapefruit rind, stone fruits: white peach and nectarine, vanilla and a woody lightly toasted brioche warm.
- Mouth: notes of licorice and dried skin of the fruit (pear and...”
“I thought the Dom Pérignon Vintage Luminous Label would be perfect for a romantic evening.
I especially liked the colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It tasted like a mouth-watering candy.
The Dom Pérignon Vintage Luminous Label pairs perfectly with meat.”
“Fresh and lively with spiraling bubbles, delicate bouquet, and a subtle complex flavors. Serve for all occasions, hors d'oeuvres, caviar, seafood dishes with light elegant sauces, or smoked salmon.
Winemaker's notes from Wine.com”
“TASTING NOTES OF Rondel Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues. Good carbonic gas, slight formation of mousse.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon), notes of dried fruit, toast, own their cellaring.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, with light acidity....”
“TASTING NOTES OF Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut :View: dorado, a string of small bubbles.Nose: white fruits and raisins, vanilla and complex notes of brioche then.Mouth: optimum balance between finesse and power.APPELLATION: Champagne.GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: delicate pink with golden highlights.Nose: Subtle aromas leading to elegant delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits and citrus peel.Mouth: Precise and elegant followed by a fresh finish with subtle notes of strawberry and a lovely freshness.GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Pommery Brut Royal
- View: pale yellow, light green hues.
- Nose: lively and cheerful, delicate, fine, fresh and generous nose.
- Mouth: elegant, round, soft and full of life, notes of red fruits, clean taste without dryness.
“TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum :
- View: Golden straw, abundant and fine bubbles.
- Nose: powerful and attractive nose, aromas of fruit (pear, mango), light flavors of honeysuckle and jasmine white, also vanilla and brioche.
- Mouth: flavors of cooked fruit (quince jelly,...”
- View: salmon with coppery highlights.
- Nose: very expressive, red fruits, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
- Palate: harmonious, fresh, notes of red fruit jam.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.